Skip to content


Lengishu is only offered as an exclusive-use home - allowing guests to enjoy the entire house, infinity pool and grounds in total privacy.

It is perfect for guests who seek a more intimate flexible alternative to luxury safari lodges in Kenya. We welcome groups of friends and families as well as corporate guests from around the world looking for a tranquil home away from home for a luxury safari holiday in Kenya.

2023 Exclusive-use Rates Up to six guests Each additional adult Each additional child   Ages 5-15
Peak Season

15th June -30th September,  20th December 2023 – 5th January 2024

$11,000 $800 $400
Standard Season

6th January -14th June,  1st October -19th December 2023

$10,000 $800 $400
*Minimum 3 night stay year round, Minimum 4 night stay over the Christmas and New Year period.
*Children of all ages are welcome, those under 5yrs stay free of charge.

2024 rate to be released soon.


More Details

  • Full board accommodation across six suites
  • Local airstrip transfers (Borana Conservancy & Lewa Downs)
  • All Borana Conservancy based activities
  • Tracking black and white rhino on foot
  • In-house masseuse
  • Selected cellar wines, spirits, beers and soft drink
  • Conservation fees of $190 USD per adult per night
  • Gratuities
  • Activities beyond Borana Conservancy
  • Any outsourced activities including horse riding, eBiking, helicopter excursions, visits to the Ngare Ndare Forest, visits to Lewa Wildlife Conservancy and fly camping
  • Full board accommodation across six suites
  • Local airstrip transfers (Borana Conservancy & Lewa Downs)
  • Transfer to and from Lengishu
  • Conservation fees of $190 USD per adult per night
  • Travel insurance
  • All guests are required to have AMREF flying doctors cover
Terms & Conditions

By creating a booking at Lengishu House you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.


New Bookings

Please send an email to Your booking will be held provisionally for 5 working days. The expiry date of the booking will be noted on the reservations summary. Provisional bookings are required to be confirmed before the expiry date or it will automatically expire. Expiry dates may be extended on request.
A booking will only be confirmed on receipt of a deposit and of the following information:
• Date, time and method of guests arrival and departure.
• Number of people travelling and room requirements.
• Names and ages of all guests travelling.
• Special dietary requirements or requests.
• Proof of residency if requesting Kenyan resident rates.
A 20% non-refundable deposit (of the total inclusive cost) is required to confirm the booking. The remaining 80% balance is due 45 days prior to the arrival date.



All costs inclusive of VAT and taxes.


Cancellation Policy

All cancellations are to be made in writing and will only be put in to affect on receipt of written notice.
• Exceeding than 120 days prior to arrival, 20% deposit and bank charges are forfeited.
• Between 120 days and 45 days prior to arrival, 50% of the full value is forfeited.
• Between 45 and 30 days prior to arrival, 75% of the full value is forfeited.
• Less than 30 days and no-shows, 100% of the full value is forfeited.



All guests who visit Lengishu House are required to have fully comprehensive travel and medical insurance to cover cancellation, medical expenses, personal baggage and money. All guests staying at Lengishu House must have AMREF flying doctors cover. In the event of increase in taxes, training levy, services charges, Lengishu House reserves the right to
adjust all contract rates accordingly from the date of such change, without prior notice.

Please also note that all transport costs quoted in these pages or by our reservation team are to be used as guidelines and must be checked before final quotation. Transport costs are quoted from a third party and are subject change ahead of confirmation without prior notice.



An exclusive use home, guaranteeing complete privacy

Six stylish bedrooms across the hillside, the property sleeps a maximum of twelve guests with additional guide or pilot accommodation if necessary.

explore Lengishu

Discover the full experience

Experience unforgettable adventures

Lengishu offers some of the most authentic ways to encounter Kenya’s wildlife and wilderness.

Stay in the heart of the Borana Conservancy

Borana Conservancy is dedicated to the conservation of land, wildlife and building local livelihoods.

Follow our journey

Lengishu is the ultimate base for a unique, luxury safari experience.